Influitive is a rapidly-growing software startup in the advocate marketing space. We’ve secured funding from top-tier venture capitalists and our customers include more than 200 of the world’s best and fastest-growing technology companies (including Marketo - they use Influitive for their Purple Select program!). We’re passionate about creating a new category of marketing software that enables companies to mobilize their customers to support their marketing and sales initiatives. Our founding team has previously built Eloqua, a marketing automation pioneer that went public in 2012 and was recently bought by Oracle for $871M.
Who You Are
You’re an experienced, analytical, and technical data-driven marketer who has already achieved success in a marketing operations role for a B2B company. Now, you’re ready to take your skills and experience to the next level, supporting Influitive’s hyper-growth (our revenue increased 350% last year) that is fueled by marketing. You want to be part of incredible team of marketers that markets a great product to marketers just like you. In summary, your ambitions go beyond just executing great email campaigns – you want to build a sophisticated and strategic marketing stack that will be an engine of growth.
The Marketing Operations Manager supports our eight person (and growing) marketing team and is a critical bridge between all our other marketing functions: Demand Generation, Content Marketing, Marketing Programs, Customer Marketing and Product Marketing. You are the primary owner of Marketo and marketing’s use of Salesforce. You love to geek out to SFDC reports, you obsess over email templates and you love to find new workarounds in Marketo.
But you do much more than just send out email campaigns and create new landing pages. Instead, you are constantly assessing our marketing to determine better ways to nurture, capture, engage and delight our prospects. You understand B2B marketing inside and out and you’re already an expert in many of the tools we currently use – Marketo, SFDC, Full Circle CRM, DemandTools and PeopleImport.
Are you ready for the next challenge? We’re tripling our revenue again this year and we need your help in building out every part of our marketing infrastructure. We need to grow our database, improve our funnel conversion rates, run more targeted campaigns and drive more inquiries than even before.
Our current Marketing Operations Manager is moving to Europe and we’re looking to hire his replacement. We offer you nearly unlimited resources, boundless growth and a canvas for you to become a world-class MarketingOps leader. If this gets you excited, then we want to meet you.
Location: Toronto or Boston preferred. Remote considered.
Level: Intermediate to Experienced
What You Will Do
- Completely lead Influitive’s marketing operations function
- Manage our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and marketing’s use of Salesforce
- Help define Influitive’s database strategy and data acquisition efforts to help fuel a growing outbound sales program
- Refine our lead management strategy including lead scoring, routing, nurturing and other efforts
- Implement a more comprehensive data analytics and campaign reporting program that provides deeper insights into what is working in Demand Gen
- Support the execution of hundreds of marketing campaigns every quarter
- Work with collaboratively with the rest of our marketing team to deliver exceptional results at break-neck speeds
- Work collaboratively with sales operations to ensure that our marketing and sales stacks are complimentary and part of an overall system that drives revenue.
What You Already Know Well
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with DemandTools, PeopleImport, Ringlead or other data management tools
- Experience in a B2B startup
Interested in our company culture, people and perks? Learn about our company culture from our employees on Glassdoor.