10 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2017 8:26 AM by Raghad Fayed

Snippets and Segmentation for Emails

Hello.  I'm wondering if there is a way to create a SINGLE email template where I can tell Marketo to segment the emails based on the lead owner and have the email personalize the email with the sender's photo and contact information at the bottom of the email.

For example, I have 50 sales reps who collectively own 6,000 contacts.  The exact same email message needs to be sent to all contacts, but each sales rep wants their name and email address to be listed as the sender on the email and to have their name, photo and contact information listed at the bottom of the email body. 

I created segments for each sales rep (segmenting by lead owner name) and created snippets for their photo and contact information.  However, where I am running into problems is I don't know how to create a single email campaign and tell it to pull all of this dynamic content for me.  As a workaround I have been cloning the original email template to create a personalized email for each sales rep which is very time consuming.  There has to be a better way, but I am not sure how to do it.

I have searched endlessly on the community and haven't found any solutions that will allow me to create a single email and have Marketo dynamically insert the sender name, sender email address and the photo/contact info at the bottom of the email body. 

Any suggestions???