Rogue Wave Software
Located in Boulder, Colorado
Marketing Operations Manager
As the Marketing Operations Manager you’ll keep the marketing machine running at peak performance. This starts with owning all aspects of our marketing database from data import, reporting, segmentation and clean up, to growth initiatives. You’ll also manage the implementation and day-to-day operation of marketing automation processes and tools. And you’ll capture and analyze key metrics, provide post campaign analyses and work with the team to optimize performance and ROI for all marketing programs.
If you’re passionate about continuously learning, testing, optimizing and making things happen, this is the role for you.
- Own the marketing database including data imports and clean up, list segmentation, subscription management and reporting. Provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze health of marketing database.
- Lead data enrichment projects to improve targeting, segmentation and ensure data integrity.
- Implement and manage marketing automation technology including nurture flows, communication schedules, lead scoring, and reporting and analysis.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish including list segmentation, email template creation and testing, and landing page and form creation.
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key marketing operational processes and standards. Drive requirements for improvements and enhancements in marketing operations and infrastructure
- Provide executive management with analysis for marketing technology investments, funnel impact and goal setting. Perform moderate to complex data analyses in support of department goals and objectives
- Provide data pulls for effective planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing (or related field)
- 4 - 6 years experience in marketing operations at a B2B technology company; enterprise software experience preferred.
- Proficiency in DCRM, Marketo and Excel
- Experience in database management including organization and clean up of large datasets.
- Experience in managing and executing lead nurturing and demand gen programs.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and willingness to take the initiative and make things happen.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize, work independently, and problem solve, working comfortably under pressure.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less and a track record of delivering results on time and on budget.
- Create order from chaos with an obsession with building smooth-running systems.