We're hiring for a Revenue Marketing/ Demand Generation Manager.
To apply directly go here.
Please feel free to send questions to me directly either through community or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revenue Marketing Manager:
The Revenue Marketing Manager is a dynamic and exciting role executing campaigns to generate leads and retain customers, and/or managing marketing channels.
They should be comfortable participating in cross-team collaboration within other marketing, sales, and engineering disciplines to generate revenue.
A digital guru, this person sets up and executes campaigns/programs, using marketing automation systems and e-mail programs. They are excited to become expert users in all required marketing systems. They are at ease with digital and social marketing techniques and tools including web, analytics, in-bound, social and advertising platforms. They are responsible for integrated campaign best practices and reporting on results.
The “right” candidate
Strong experience in digital marketing within enterprise software. The right candidate should be: creative, confident, articulate, collaborative, fun, data-informed, self-starting, completer.
- Proven capability to execute strategic marketing activities aligned to GTM model
- Intellectual curiosity to learn and apply new marketing tactics
- Proven track record presenting to executives
- Ability to track, analyze and make decisions based on quantitative indicators
- Ability to launch creative campaigns, differentiated from competition
- Negotiation and conflict-resolution
- Team and cross-team relationships
- Expertise in integrated campaign elements (inbound and outbound)
- Is or can become a marketing automation power user
- Understanding of SEM and social advertising
- Essential content management (HTML, Blog, Social etc)
- List rental, cleansing, standardization, and import/export
- Directs creative services to write copy, landing pages, offers, sales tools, and websites for revenue marketing
- Determines content mix, media, distribution channel, and how to repurpose content for revenue marketing
- Responsible for (and reports on) campaign effectiveness
- Ability to manage agency relationships
- Project management/organization skills
- % Marketing Generated Revenue
- Lead Volumes
- Lead Conversion Rates
- Program ROI/Performance
- 5-7+ years of enterprise software marketing experience
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree in Business. Marketing, advertising or an associated field preferred.
- Experience with, or aptitude to learn basic capabilities of Salesforce.com and Marketo.