WHO is InnerWorkings?
We’re a global professional services firm focused on marketing execution.
WHAT problem do we solve?
Organizations outsource their marketing programs to InnerWorkings because we bring a smarter, data-driven approach to streamline complexities of global execution.
HOW do we do this?
We leverage our proprietary technology, an extensive supplier network, and deep domain expertise to streamline the production of branded materials and retail experiences across geographies and formats.
Join IN the Success!
There’s never been a better time to join InnerWorkings. You will be immersed in a collaborative work environment and surrounded by colleagues that are committed to rapidly growing the organization. We are looking for top talent that wants to make an impact
The Opportunity to get IN!
We are currently hiring a Director of Demand Generation to join our team. The Director of Demand Generation will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and be responsible for promoting awareness of the company and drive client acquisition through lead generation and sales-cycle focused Marketing efforts. This person will deploy the right mix of programs to reach, educate, nurture, and convert our target audiences in order to drive high quality leads and opportunities for the organization.
- Build and maintain a strong understanding of the company’s target client base and existing customer base in order to create marketing campaigns that clearly demonstrate the company’s value and global reach.
- Partner closely with the CMO and business development teams on lead quality, lead sourcing and scoring, and defining end-to-end lead management processes to support marketing target metrics.
- Drive lead generation programs such as e-mail marketing, paid search, SEO, webinars, events, etc.
- Manage, assess, and optimize the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs, content, and campaigns in order to optimize marketing investments to support key tracking metrics and marketing contribution targets.
- Identify, manage, and surface industry trends to develop, manage, and evaluate new opportunities.
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients.
- Work closely with the CMO and Communications Manager to outline key marketing themes, messages, and offers/focus channels.
- Continue building out the processes and systems to support execution, measurement, and optimization of marketing programs with specific focus on leveraging our investments in Marketing Automation, CRM, and Web Analytics.
- Prioritize and manage demands from various internal teams and business functions.
Requirements for consideration include the following:
- 8-10 years of revenue-oriented B2B marketing experience.
- 5-6 years of B2B demand generation experience, with a proven ability to deliver consistent, growing, and measurable results.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus.
- Strong background in managing and executing a portfolio of innovative and results-focused inbound/outbound marketing programs.
- Experience working in a sales-focused marketing organization, with the ability to measure and manage ROI across all initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven experience developing content of all types.
- Comfort using marketing technology tools including marketing automation, CRM, and content management systems.
- Strong financial and business acumen to recognize strategic opportunities for the brand.
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
- Experience excelling within fast-paced, high energy environments.
InnerWorkings offers a benefits package with medical, dental, & vision insurance, PTO including vacation time & company holidays, 401K plan with company match, and a fun & energetic work environment. TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: LWatkins@inwk.com
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer