ExploreLearning is seeking an eMarketing Specialist to coordinate SEM activities and analysis to drive increased traffic to web properties, with a focus on increased lead conversions and campaign optimization. The incumbent develops, executes, and analyzes marketing efforts in search, social media, and other online advertising and marketing channels, while supporting a wide array of other online marketing programs. The position requires a sophisticated approach to marketing in support of a mid-sized sales team operating on long, complex sales cycles. The ideal candidate will bring a blend of analytical, copywriting, and web design skills to the role.
Essential Job Functions:
- Paid Search Campaign Coordination: Coordinate the development and maintenance of search engine marketing activities and Facebook advertising campaigns.
- SEM Analysis and Optimization: Analyze SEM campaign effectiveness across Google Analytics, AdWords, and social media channels. Create landing pages in Marketo and develop a continual testing plan to drive optimal ROI.
- Content Development: Write/create/test text, graphical, and animated ads.
- Social Media Monitoring: Monitor, post, and respond to content via social media.
- Project Coordination: Coordinate with the Internet Marketing Director, E-Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Specialist and Marketing Coordinator on social media content integration/expansion, SEM analytics, and digital campaign optimization.
- Best Practices Development: Keep up to date on with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools, and industry research.
Additional Job Functions:
- Contribute to the design and execution of email marketing communications.
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of blog posts.
- Other marketing responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ year’s professional experience in digital marketing.
- A proven track record of managing paid search campaigns.
- Strong copywriting and analytical skills.
- Experience working with graphics programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.
- Experience working with HTML and CSS.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- 2+ year’s professional experience in search engine marketing.
- Experience working with Marketo (or similar marketing automation program).
- Familiarity with E-Marketing tools such as HootSuite, Moz, Raven, Wordstream etc.
- Experience working for a K-12 educational company.
- B2B or B2G search marketing experience.
To apply for this opportunity, visit our parent company's page at: Careers | Cambium Learning
Learn more about ExploreLearning here: About Explorelearning
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.