Marketo is a leader in cloud software and is growing rapidly. We are delighting our customers and hiring some of the best minds in Silicon Valley. Our headquarters is located in San Mateo, California and we continue to expand globally. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing companies in the San Francisco bay area? Would you like to apply your technical skills and experience to blazing new trails in the Marketing Technology space? Would you like to join a team comprised of some of the valley’s best engineers in defining this new and exciting emerging market? Then Marketo is the place for you.
Product Managers at Marketo:
- Know our customers, their challenges and how they deal with those challenges today.
- Drive product vision and are responsible for the success across initial concept, scope, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Understand Marketo’s business and how each product contributes to our economic success.
- Identify necessary metrics to measure the progress and effectiveness of projects.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize, and proactively communicate issues and decisions.
- Have a deep understanding of the digital consumer marketing technology space.
- Detailed knowledge of leading Marketing Cloud offerings, ESPs (Email Service Providers), Mobile Marketing, AdTech, DMPs/DSPs, Analytics, eCommerce, mCommerce etc is preferred.
- Strategic thinker, analytical, detail and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. He/she is a highly motivated self-starter.
- Are passionate about solving problems for customers and can define compelling products that address those needs.
- Understand modern web/SaaS technologies and systems. You can have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability and performance. You could have gained this understanding either in school or on the job.
- Have a very low ego-to-talent ratio. You are great at what you do and confident in your ability to deliver. At the same time, you are self-critical and constantly look for ways to improve your own performance.
- Can use a variety of levers to move a diverse group toward an objective. You have demonstrated that you can work across multiple teams including engineering, marketing, sales and services to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Are productive. You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time and deliver results consistently.
- Think and act like an owner. Product managers are responsible for the direction of the product from ideation through delivery. This means we sometimes take on projects that are not strictly in our job description but simply need to be done.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 6+ years Product Management experience
Marketo provides easy-to-use, powerful and complete marketing software that propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises, turning marketing from a cost center into a revenue driver. Marketo’s marketing automation and sales effectiveness software – including the world’s first integrated solution for social marketing automation – helps thousands of companies around the world streamline marketing processes, deliver more campaigns, generate more win-ready leads, and dramatically improve sales performance.