Pagination problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pagination problems

I used to be able to mass select landing pages and order them according to their template - which made it easy to mass approve landing pages. However I’m noticing that the list is being paginated - not sure if this is a new Marketo feature or it was activated in the settings somewhere - regardless, it makes it pretty much impractical to select landing pages dependent on the same template. 

Manually selecting each and going through all of the pages is not a good solution.

Other problems are:
- the search field doesn't search through template names
- sorting columns only sorts the results on the currently displayed items on the page

Is there a way to up the pagination interval somehow? Right now it’s 30 items per page and how it works currently is unusable.

Let me know your thoughts about this.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Pagination problems

This is definitely a new thing, and it's really annoying! Especially since some of us will be updating email templates and landing page templates to have the new year. 

I'm not sure if there's any way around it, but I've added an idea to the community if you'd like to vote it up:
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000KAJKAA4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pagination problems

Not being able to sort your entire list, just the displayed items is a legitimate bug and a terrible UX decision.