- Manage LogicNow's marketing database and marketing automation roadmap.
- Act as a cross-functional project leader for our data science, product management, engineering, and product marketing teams in our email marketing activities.
- Monitor deliverability and work with ISPs and partners like Return Path to maintain a high rate of delivery to inboxes.
- Analyze and report on campaign statistics, including revenue, click-throughs, conversions, etc.
- Drive projects to enrich the quality of the marketing database and build systems for LogicNow’s loyalty, retention, cross-sell, and lead nurturing efforts. You will work cross-functionally with our content and product marketing teams to source email content.
- Work with our data science and sales teams to implement scoring models, improve customer segmentation and develop cross-sell lead generation strategies. Enrich customer datasets and measure program performance to improve conversion performance.
- Craft strategic plans to optimize email channel performance. Perform regular analysis to identify actionable insights and revenue opportunities.
The employee’s job functions include, but are not limited to those mentioned above.
- BA/BSc degree in technical field preferred.
- 5 years in an analytical email marketing function.
- Experience with email nurture programs and email marketing automation.
- Proven track record and passion for applying marketing analytics and technology to solve complex business problems.
- Hands-on experience with a marketing automation tool such as Silverpop, Eloqua, Aprimo, Pardot, Marketo or other ESPs (email service providers), along with campaign management tools.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tool.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, including SQL, A/B testing, and statistical analysis.
- Track record of project management experience and cross-functional leadership with marketing and engineering teams.
- Keen understanding of the customer journey and experience building programs to communicate differently based on a user’s point in that journey.
I have the same question (0)