SOLVED

Smart List which identifies data which is not syncing

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart List which identifies data which is not syncing

Hi,

I recently noticed that one our leads was not syncing with Salesforce becuase it had a country value which Salesforce could not accept.  This has now concerned me as I have been setting up a lot of data that might not be syncing.  I would like to run a "simple" (if that is possible) smart list that helps me to identify records not syncing from Marketo to Salesforce. I could not see a way to do this, does anyone have any ideas or solutions as to how they solved this?

Thanks,

Simon
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Smart List which identifies data which is not syncing

If the leads fail on their first sync then you can try usinf the was synced to SFDC filter AND SFDC Type is empty. Unfortunately for leads that are already in sync there is no filter to help you identify those with failures. I wish there was.

Please vote and leave feedback here 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the leads fail on their first sync then you can try usinf the was synced to SFDC filter AND SFDC Type is empty. Unfortunately for leads that are already in sync there is no filter to help you identify those with failures. I wish there was.

Please vote and leave feedback here 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cathal for your answer here.  Do you know if there are any manual methods around this?