Marketing Automation Manager
Location (required): On site, downtown San Francisco, CA
Do you love driving leads as part of a dynamic, fast moving team that thrives on driving big revenue growth?
OneLogin makes working in the cloud more productive and secure. We’ve seen rapid revenue growth, with customers like: Netflix, Yammer, Pandora, Pinterest, GoPro, Zendesk, Uber and Tableau Software, just to name a few.
OneLogin provides competitive compensation and benefits including salary, stock options, medical, dental, vision, 401K plan, commuter benefits, free lunch and a stocked fridge. We are an experienced, highly collaborative, fast-moving team that gets the job done. We strategize in the morning and execute that afternoon.
As a key member of the demand generation team, you will play a hands-on, critical role in building and executing marketing campaigns using Marketo. You have a high technical aptitude, an understanding of demand generation and the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment. You will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Marketing Automation: You’ll use Marketo to build and execute marketing campaigns—activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation, subscription center etc.
- Email Execution: Are you happiest just after hitting the send button on a campaign? You will build out email campaigns in Marketo keeping in mind quality analysis and testing of campaigns prior to launch. You will also own operational emails managing prospects engagement with PayScale, including welcome, reengagement and auto-response emails.
- Testing Guru: You’ll perform A/B testing on campaign elements to optimize conversions for inbound, external email and PPC campaigns.
- Reporting and Analysis: You love using data to gain insights, solve problems and plan strategies. You will monitor and analyze campaign performance.
- Database Marketing: You know that a clean database with an emphasis on data integrity and best practices is the key to effective marketing. You’ll understand the best ways to segment and leverage the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Calendar Master: There is no way you would let someone receive spam so management of the internal email calendar to minimize list fatigue is a key priority.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Marketo, translating business requirements into and marketing campaigns
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred
- Salesforce (set up SFDC campaigns, create reports and dashboards, manage data sync with Marketo at the campaign level)
- Education: BA/BS.