We're looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our team at Skyhigh. It's a really fun team and a great chance to get in early and shape the Marketo instance. Details below - feel free to respond with any questions, or contact Diana Anderl at email@example.com!
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who can provide a combination of marketing automation expertise and CRM excellence. She/he should have an eye for detail with the ability to see the big picture, along with exceptional project management skills and the ability to deliver against aggressive timeframes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support marketing campaign execution across Marketo and Salesforce, from email sends to list segmentation, lead workflow, and reporting
- Partner with Sales Operations on lead management process, development and execution, to ensure strategies between marketing platform and CRM meets the needs of Marketing and Sales Development and provide closed loop reporting on marketing ROI
- Manage prospect, partner and customer databases. Maintain data cleanliness, list uploads, target segmentation, and touch cadences.
- Ensure that the correct processes are in place to establish meaningful metrics
- Extrapolate data from online reporting, spreadsheets, and databases; measure marketing campaign performance & recommend changes for improved conversion
- Apply analytical skills to support the marketing team by identifying new ways to build and nurture the sales pipeline and support the growth of the business
- Recommend improvements to existing systems and processes
- Identify marketplace trends, tools, and technologies that drive online acquisition and higher quality of leads
Desired Skills and Experience
- Marketo Administrator experience required. Previous management of drip campaigns and nurturing programs desired.
- Salesforce.com Administrator and database management experience required.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative analysis skills. The ability to develop analytics and reports that collect intelligence on channel effectiveness and other key metrics.
- Admin experience with a webinar platform – WebEx or ON24 preferred
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of B2B marketing operations experience
- 4 year degree in business, marketing or related field
- Organized and efficient, with a strong process orientation, planning and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills