Do you use Slack? I wrote a post on how to integrate Slack with Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you use Slack? I wrote a post on how to integrate Slack with Marketo.

Slack is an enterprise chat platform. I wrote a post on the Marketo developers blog about integrating Slack with Marketo. Using the Slack/Marketo integration, you can bring in Marketo lead activity notifications into your Slack chat log. Potential use cases include notifying your entire team about a form fill, a visit to a pricing page, or a lead that has not been contacted in 30 days.

0EM50000000Sbqt.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do you use Slack? I wrote a post on how to integrate Slack with Marketo.

Hi,

Thanks for the post. 

Along similar lines, can you think of a way to send a notification to Slack when a test email is sent? I.e., we create a new email program, we send a test to a couple of staff, we then follow up with an email saying: test is on its way. Instead, it would be great to have the action of sending a test email automatically pushed to our Slack marketing channel, maybe even with a link back to the email edit or preview page. 

As well, when a email program is approved and begins sending out, an automatic notification to Slack with the details would also be great, save time and improve communication.

Any ideas on how or if it's possible to achieve triggers of staff behaviour in Marketo, rather than lead behaviour?

Thanks,
Omri
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Omri, that is an interesting use case. Here's one possiblity using Zapier, Marketo, & Slack:
https://zapier.com/zapbook/email/slack/31828/email-new-inbound-email-to-slack-send-new-message/

You could include Zapier email address as one of the receipients on the test email from Marketo, and then Zapier will send the email to your Slack channel.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Celena Price​ check out this use case for Marketo/Slack....sending test emails for approval. Might be useful as email volume increases to get more eyes on the tests before they're sent.