Tradeshow Lists

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tradeshow Lists

We attend two rather large tradeshows a year. They send out a list of attendees but emails are NOT included. Should I import these lists anyway? What is the best practice for this?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tradeshow Lists

I do not choose to upload names that do not have an email address. I do try to enrich the names with email address, so I can upload them to the event. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

As Debbie mentioned, you could use a LaunchPoint partner to enrich the data:
http://launchpoint.marketo.com/applications/customer-data
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

RingLead or ReachForce are good.

I'd probably give Sales an xls list, but only import leads with an email (people you actually spoke with).
Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds like there isn't any name matching that would pull the email addresses into the lead from within Marketo. Dang! I was so hopeful.

Looking in LaunchPoint, but not sure what the best (free) application would be for this. Anyone have advice or experience with one? We are talking thousands of leads per show so doing this manually could prove to be a nightmare.

Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

SalesLoft isn't free but it's a tool that allows you to grab email address, phone number, title, and other information if you enter first name, last name, and company name. Check out their "Bulk Upload Prospects" feature. Here's a trial with 20 free credits if you'd like to test it out.