Marvel Marketers is hiring a full time Marketo Program Specialist to work with our amazing clients like Google, Extreme Networks and a bunch of other fancy companies.
This position is a Full Time W2 Position
We are looking to fill this/these position(s) ASAP
We have several projects lined up which will require on premise consulting at our various client campuses.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist (Level 1) on this project, your job will be to partner with our clients to make them successful in their Marketing Automation efforts. You will be partnered with one of our Senior Consultants. This includes:
- Digital Marketing Optimization
- Executing Marketo Programs soup to nuts
- Implementing New Pilot Programs to prove out the value of Marketing Automation
- Partnering with the client to become an extension of their team to become an invaluable resource to them.
You must have the technical aptitude and business acumen to design and implement 1:1 marketing programs to move leads through a "buyers journey". You must be comfortable analyzing the key causes of data integrity issues (accuracy, duplication and completeness), drive processes/systems that solve these issues and communicate them with confidence to the internal team. You must be comfortable moving a strategy forward with confidence.
- Work closely with stakeholders on marketing teams to drive campaign execution and operations
- Own end-to-end management of marketing campaigns (In some cases Globally)
- Design/localize, automate and optimize regional demand generation campaigns through Marketo
- Data management (incl. segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in the Salesforce CRM)
- Build, manage and maintain reports/dashboards within Salesforce CRM
- Automate and improve data integrity operations (where possible)
- Essentially, Strategically Partner with our clients on their Digital Marketing Automation efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Experience in running end to end marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of sales/marketing operations experience
- Strong grasp on data structure and data integrity issues. Experience with databases and advanced excel preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a hands-on, high-growth environment
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience as a Power User of Marketo, specifically around Program Management. If you don't know everything that is ok, we will be providing some training, however Marketo Program Build experience is required.
- Marketo Certification Highly Desirable
- Google Adwords and Analytics - Preferred but not required
- An all around nice person … we like those the best - required
- Highly coach-able and proactive
The Marketing Automation industry is new, exciting, and ever changing. The ideal candidate would not just tolerate but thrive in such ambiguous conditions. If you like new challenges, and want to work with some of the fanciest names in Silicon Valley, this is right for you.
The position allows for tons of autonomy and asks for utmost professional maturity in return. Not knowing the answer is ok, not figuring it out is not. More details on the phone!