This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I recommend doing the following in RCM:
- transitions are just "Revenue Stage Changes" or "DVC Lifecycle Stage Changes"
- setup a series of separate workflows in a Program in marketing activities to manage the transitions.
- yes, you will have to say "If Lead Status Changes AND Lead Lifecycle Stage=MQL, then do X"
- the flow will typicallybe Change Data Value=Lifecycle Stage to X then Change Revenue Stage to X.
- we have all found that the RCM transitions to do not work super well on their own.