This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
You could do this, although I don't know why you would setup a secondary scoring and IM system as it adds complexity.
- View lead profile - just add those fields to the Custom Field Layout in Admin.
- Dev Program Action - I would base this on Last Interesting Moment Desc, but you could also have a separate campaign that says if "Clicks Link in Dev Email, then Change Data Value: Dev Program Action = X" This would be a Last Touch field and it would be updated every time.
- Video - there are some threads on tracking video. The easiest is to say the page with the video is watched. If you want to go further, I suggest looking at Vidyard or a script someone posted recently.
We have essentially 3 categories of products: Development Programs, Learning Solutions, and Lead Generation, and as such our campaigns usually fall under these 3 categories.
Our thinking is this:
- Create 3 score fields matching our product categories above
- Track the lead's actions taken within each type of campaign,
- Adjust the score for each category of product within the lead record to determine affinity for a specific product within a given time frame
** EDIT **
I guess what I'm trying to do is
- Create campaign called Dev Program
- Create a custom lead score called Dev Program Score
- Adjust Dev Program Score based on lead actions taken within the overall Dev Program campaign
- Track all lead activities and interesting moments related to the overall Dev Program campaign (i realize can do this partly through interesting moment, but that only tracks last event. I want to be able to:
- Possible create a Dev Program Interesting Moments
- List all activity/interesting moments the lead has taken within that campaign, not just the last touch