We apply the same philosophy to our marketing approach. At MECCO, you’ll have an opportunity to work with leading marketing tools like Salesforce and Marketo in an environment that allows the freedom to test new marketing strategies and quickly adapt.
We’re looking for a Communications Coordinator to join our team and support the achievement of our marketing goals through inbound and outbound marketing tactics. As part of the growing marketing department, this position provides an opportunity for the right candidate to make a big impact on the company through optimizing content marketing and trade show participation with the goals of increasing brand awareness, educating the market, and ultimately generating leads.
• Contribute to strategic planning and development of marketing communications and internal communications, including researching, writing and editing a wide range of content
• Collaboratively coordinate the updates and creation of web content
• Plan and execute content distribution via website, social media, email, and direct mail
• Coordinate trade shows and presentations; including exhibitor checklists, schedules, shipping, reservations and lead segmentation for post-show follow-up
• Report on post-show evaluation, including budget and results
• Support marketing activities through CRM and marketing automation tools by organizing, managing and uploading contact lists and other tasks to optimize the systems
• CRM database administration and data entry
• Support the development and maintenance of marketing standards, protocols, policies, and procedures
• Assist with lead scoring/qualification and delivery to sales team
• Perform administrative functions to support sales team, such as maintaining marketing library and promotional items
• Keep promotional materials up-to-date and ready for use; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt and distribution
• Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer requests
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or a related communications field
• 1-4 years marketing experience. B2B experience preferred.
• Working knowledge and management of CRM/databases
• Experience with Salesforce.com and Marketo is a huge plus!
• Familiarity with web site content management tools (WordPress)
• HTML/Coding experience is a plus
• Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with a portfolio that showcases writing for various types of content
• Ability to solve problems creatively; take initiative to achieve results; meet short deadlines; and maintain a positive attitude
• Comfortable supporting several projects with multiple deadlines simultaneously
Apply by emailing your resume, 2-3 writing samples, and cover letter including salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.