https://boards.greenhouse.io/graphsqlinc/jobs/54635#.VSxkS_nF-Ckat GraphSQL, Inc. (View all jobs)
Director of Product Marketing
GraphSQL, the world’s fastest real-time analytics platform powered by its proprietary graph database technology, is seeking an experienced, creative and motivated Director of Product Marketing to drive the go-to-market strategy for our fast growing global business. Responsibilities will include go-to-market planning and execution, field sales support and enablement, and development of product-related content. The role requires a solid and relevant technology background, strong business savvy, and top notch written and verbal communications skills. A strong background in product marketing at an enterprise software company is essential. The position is based at GraphSQL’s headquarters in Mountain View, CA.
- Company and product positioning: Build the right narrative and key messages that connect market trends and customer needs to support specific use cases for our products and services.
- Product launches: Develop and lead all aspects of the launch plan by building technical product messaging, briefing analysts and media on GraphSQL’s technology, and developing product collateral and sales tools to support the launch.
- PR: Work closely with PR vendor to develop a consistent PR strategy that advocates our technology to the right influencers and help build relationships with the media.
- Sales tools and demos: Develop technical product presentations/guides, demos, white papers, technical briefs, etc. to help our budding sales teams better sell the GraphSQL story.
- Product evangelism at leading technology and industry events: Evangelize, showcase and demo GraphSQL at all touchpoints for customer prospects, media and analysts, including conferences, trade shows, meetups, etc.
- Competitive intelligence: Track, research and report on key competitive intelligence across our high priority use cases and markets.
- Partnerships: Support co-marketing and distribution relationships that drive product awareness and adoption.
- Social media/content marketing: Develop and lead online media strategy and related content including website, social media campaigns, and SEO/SEM efforts.
- Tracking and Metrics: Be familiar and comfortable with the various management, analytical and reporting solutions / tools to measure the impact of your work across all channels; Track and qualify leads for sales execution.
- 5+ years product marketing experience in enterprise software, preferably a minimum of 2 of those years in a start-up environment.
- Relevant experience in Big Data & Analytics including familiarity with Hadoop and open-source software.
- Managed sizable budgets and forecasts.
- Passionate about game-changing technology and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Effective at communicating clearly and comfortably to technical and business audiences.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced and innovative technology environment that thrives on and adapts to change and unpredictability.