If qualified and interested, please email Erin Schmidt, TigerText recruiting manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Demand Generation Marketing Ops Manager
Santa Monica, CA | Marketing
LOCATION: Santa Monica
TITLE: Demand Generation Marketing Ops Manager
REPORTING TO: CMO
TigerText is seeking a rock-star Demand Generation and Marketing Ops Manager to lead our Demand Gen team and help us to create integrated marketing programs and analyze campaign effectiveness. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a deep understanding of lead generation, the end-to-end marketing funnel, sales pipeline and conversion targets, B2B sales, landing page optimization, analytics and testing.
The Demand Generation and Marketing Ops Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing the marketing programs efforts that drive our revenue. Some of these channels are: SEM, retargeting, email (outbound and nurture), content syndication, and webinars. In this role you will lead a 2-person team that will continue to expand over time. There is a significant amount of testing and optimization to be done in terms of scaling the use of Marketo, processes and analytics.
In this role you will oversee all efforts to stimulate demand, and develop and execute new strategies and plans to drive market visibility, generate demand within the current database, and achieve business and/or revenue goals. This includes setting quarterly/annual campaign goals and metrics, selecting target and reach methods, developing the most compelling offers and campaigns for clients and prospects, and reporting on the program’s success. This position requires a mix of skills, including the ability to be create compelling content, strong organizational and problem solving skills, and the ability to balance multiple campaigns and projects, while thriving in a fast paced startup environment.
Marketing Programs: Develop a marketing calendar to manage programs across a variety of channels to ensure campaign deliverables are completed on time. You will also manage 3rd Party vendor relationships for webinars, content syndication and other sponsored programs
CRM and Marketing Automation Support: Ensure data integrity and proper sync between CRM and marketing automation tools to optimize tracking of leads and new lead activity. Must be able to understand the administrative setup of both platforms as well as manage all integrated tools.
Reporting: Build and maintain reports within CRM and marketing automation platform to track campaign effectiveness and success rates across all programs. Must be able to understand and communicate effectiveness and contribution of channels. These reports will include monitoring funnel efficiency metrics and pipeline coverage to ensure alignment between sales goals and marketing spend.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in similar field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, English or related field
- 2-3 years experience with lead management tools like Marketo, Eloqua, or similar
- 2-3 years experience working in an environment that relies on Salesforce as its CRM
- Budget and program management skills, with attention to detail and analytics
- Experience creating and executing ROI-driven marketing campaign and lead generation programs, including but not limited to email, website, PPC, SEO, etc.
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships with sales organizations and the ability to present persuasively to various stakeholders
- Ability to balance, prioritize and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be detail-oriented and task-driven with good time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to define and communicate issues and opportunities at all levels of the organization.
- Hands-on self-disciplined worker that will thrive in a fast-paced start-up and contribute to both the marketing team and TigerText as a whole
TigerText Inc. is the #1 leader in secure, real-time messaging for the enterprise. We provide healthcare organizations a much-needed and required HIPAA compliant solution that offers security, accountability and productivity that SMS text-messaging and communication platforms such as email cannot.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, the heart of Silicon Beach, TigerText is rapidly disrupting the tech and healthcare industries changing the way an entire industry communicates.
- Prime office space located in sunny Santa Monica with a loaded fridge
- An opportunity to work closely with proven executive team, board and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigertext.com/about)
- An environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture and has fun
- Team members love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help our Clients and support the Company’s rapid growth
- TigerText is the industry leader in secure messaging
- This is a full time opportunity with competitive salary and medical benefits
TigerText is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerText without first entering into a written contract with TigerText will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.