How do I run a report on A/B Test and a report on the winner individualy?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I run a report on A/B Test and a report on the winner individualy?

Hi All!
I am trying to get a better handle on my reporting and would like to be able to report on the A/B tests I run, and on the winning results. When I look at the tests and export the results, the information does not come through clean and readable (not like it looks like or listed on the dashboard). So I have been pulling them manually but this does not feel right... there must be a better way.

I also noticed when I run my weekly email campaign report, the test gets pulled into the declared winner and thus the data is not clean. I would like to get a report on the test, and on the declared winner itself. Is this possible?

So far I am thinking the best thing I can do is run a test, run a report on the test before I release the winner (or back dated to before the winner was released). Plus then at least I am not pulling the results manually. Then, do not declare a winner, create another program within the campaign with the winning information in order to release the winner, and get a clean reporting on the winning results. Yet this still sounds like a long process.

Anyone have a better idea?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I run a report on A/B Test and a report on the winner individualy?

If you used the native A/B feature, exporting data will not export into fancy graphs.

You may need to run a different email peformance report and use the smart list to define a few rules. Was sent XYZ email restraint test variant xyz with "or logic" was sent XYZ email. This should pull in both emails for you.

Based on what you tested for, you should be able to figure out your results from here.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I run a report on A/B Test and a report on the winner individualy?

Hi Tim,

Great sounds similar to my thought process, so I was on the right track. Thank you for the quick response, I will try that on my next email test.

Thanks,

Natasha