SOLVED

I cannot see the fields I want to disable in Revenue Cycle Analytics

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot see the fields I want to disable in Revenue Cycle Analytics

We are trying to hide some extra fields in Marketo that were brought over by our SFDC sync.  There is an error being generated that says “this field is enabled in Revenue Cycle Analytics so we cannot hide it.”

Based on information provided by the community, it seems pretty easy to disable the field in Revenue Cycle Analytics, however, we are not seeing offending fields in the interface in RCA.

Any thoughts on where we can look?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I cannot see the fields I want to disable in Revenue Cycle Analytics

From Support:  The fields you listed are are included in the default Salesforce field mapping and are brought into Revenue Cycle Analytics automatically. Since they're not custom fields, they don't show up in the custom field sync options, and they can't be removed from the RCA sync. As a result, they also can't be hidden.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Go to Admin > RCA and you'll see the custom sync fields there. You can disable them any time.

It takes up to 24 hours to see the change in RCA.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks  for responding, Josh.  However, this is the interface where we can’t see the fields we need to hide. We have never done anything intentionally with RCA. These fields must have synced with RCA automatically.

Anonymous
Not applicable

From Support:  The fields you listed are are included in the default Salesforce field mapping and are brought into Revenue Cycle Analytics automatically. Since they're not custom fields, they don't show up in the custom field sync options, and they can't be removed from the RCA sync. As a result, they also can't be hidden.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could SalesForce hide the fields?