Importing a previous exported and deleted list

Anonymous
Not applicable

Importing a previous exported and deleted list

Hi there, 
I've got a trouble: I had some existing contacts before lead scoring was activated but then they didn't actually went through the lead scoring flow, so I was thinking of:
1. creating a smart list
2. export all the data contact 
3. delete the smart list w/contacts
4. import the exported list

But the question here is: if I do so, when importing back the list will all the activities be imported as well? or will i lose all that data?

What do you suggest?

Thanks 😄
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Importing a previous exported and deleted list

You lose that.

Why do you want to do this? If you want to rebuild their scores, just run some batch campaigns on them. Clone the trigger scoring and run them as batch.
Anonymous
Not applicable

what you meanby runing batch campaigns could affect as well demographics? as this ones are not reflecting the right scorings and first i would have to create the smart list of all the people without the proper scoring?

Thx Josh
Jessica_Cross1
Level 6

Make a program, ideally in your "Data Management" folder. Entitle it something like "Scoring Back Fill." Make a smart list of all the people without scores. Make a static list. Select everyone in the smart list and "add to list".  Then add a "campaign is requested" to the smart list of your lead scoring smart campaigns. Go back to your static list, select all the leads and request the scoring campaign. I imagine you will know you are done when there is no one left on your smart list.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect Jess! Thx a lot 🙂