As a Marketing Automation Consultant, your job will be to partner with our clients to make them successful in their Marketing Automation efforts. This includes:
• Digital Marketing Strategy and Optimization
• Executing Marketo Programs soup to nuts
• Implementing New Pilot Programs to prove out the value of Marketing Automation
• Keeping up with new features and functionality
• Partnering with the Client to become an extension of their team to become an invaluable resource to them.
You must have the technical aptitude and business acumen to design and implement 1:1 marketing programs to move leads through a "buyers journey". You must be comfortable analyzing the key causes of data integrity issues (accuracy, duplication and completeness), drive processes/systems that solve these issues and communicate them with confidence to the internal team. You must be comfortable moving a strategy forward with confidence.
In return, you get an awesome opportunity to work with amazing clients (some of the fanciest in the Valley) and awesome people who love to have fun while getting stuff done! We are growing fast, which means you grow with us! We also typically have large scale ongoing engagements so you have the opportunity to really understand the client's business first hand.
• Work closely with stakeholders on marketing teams to drive campaign execution and operations
• Own end-to-end management of marketing campaigns (In some cases Globally)
• Design/localise, automate and optimise regional demand generation campaigns through Marketo
• Data management (incl. segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in the Salesforce
• Build, manage and maintain reports/dashboards within Salesforce CRM (Desirable but not required)
• Automate and improve data integrity operations (where possible)
• Essentially Strategically Partner with our clients on their Digital Marketing Automation efforts
When working with clients you will ...
- Develop and enhance service delivery offerings and methodologies for working with Marketo customers to increase the strategic and business value they achieve with using Marketo
- Spot new services opportunities and work with sales to close new services business
- Help us build Marvel Marketers into a First Class Consulting Organization
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2-5 years experience in Marketing/ Marketo/ Automation
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Nurture Expertise HUGE plus
- Deep understanding of Marketing & Sales processes in mid-size and large enterprises
- Deep expertise in marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing
- Expertise with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com
- Hands-on experience with an enterprise-level Marketing Automation system (Marketo experience required)
- Analytics Driven
- Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Previous Consulting experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 15%
- Marketo Certification Highly Desirable
The position allows for tons of autonomy and asks for utmost professional maturity in return. Not knowing the answeris ok, not figuring it out is not. The Marketing Automation industry is new, exciting, and ever changing. The ideal candidate would not just tolerate but thrive in such ambiguous conditions. If you like new challenges, and want to work with some of the coolest companies in the world this is right for you.
About this company
MarvelMarketers.com is a fast growing Global Marketing Automation Strategy, Insights and Analytics Consultancy. We have some fabulous clients all over the world and hire only the best to make them incredibly successful. Our team of consultants are power users of Marketo and Marketing Automation.
All of our clients to date have been referrals. We make sure to do right by our clients! If you want to join the team, feel free to ping me directly with your skill set and interest!