SOLVED

How do I identify that a lead received an email - that it was delivered?

Go to solution
Heather_Padgett
Level 3

How do I identify that a lead received an email - that it was delivered?

I need to identify exactly who received an email, but smart lists and reports aren't returning the same number of recipients as the deliverability report.

Over 600 sent, 200 delivered, 200 bounced... when I pull a smart list of delivered - I get 400. When I pull a list of sent - 6000... I can't isolate the 200 the system says were delivered. How can I do that?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Re: How do I identify that a lead received an email - that it was delivered?

Why don't you pull a smartlist of "not bounced email", "not bounced soft" and "not opened email". Make the logic (1 or 2) and 3. That should give you a list of people where the email didn't bounce and didn't open it. (IE it was delivered but not opened). Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Which filters are you using when you pull the smart list? If you select the email filter, along with the specific email and "was delivered" it should return the exact list of names.
Heather_Padgett
Level 3

Unfotunately, no... It pulls everything that hasn't bounced - whether it was actually delivered or not. I feel like this should be easier, but it isn't...

Any other ideas?
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

What are you trying to do with the names? Are you trying to send out something or just get an idea of how your emails are performing generally?
Heather_Padgett
Level 3

I an trying to identify just those who received the email so that I can send a follow-up to only those who didn't receive the first one.

But unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to identify the leads they say were delivered vs all the leads that didn't bounce...

Just a bit frustrating!
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Why don't you pull a smartlist of "not bounced email", "not bounced soft" and "not opened email". Make the logic (1 or 2) and 3. That should give you a list of people where the email didn't bounce and didn't open it. (IE it was delivered but not opened). Hope that helps!
Heather_Padgett
Level 3

I think that worked... Thanks!!!!