We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager with a strong combination of marketing automation expertise and CRM excellence. She/he should be passionate about marketing operations and interested in leveraging their extensive experience to help create a best in class demand generation department. Characteristic should include an eye for detail while managing multiple projects and the ability to deliver against aggressive timeframes. Demonstrated operations leadership, and the ability to support other departments in a timely and positive manner, is also critical for success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support marketing campaign execution across Marketo and Salesforce, from email sends to list segmentation, lead workflow, and reporting
- Partner with Sales Operations on lead management process, development and execution, to ensure strategies between marketing platform and CRM meets the needs of Marketing and Sales Development and provide closed loop reporting on marketing ROI
- Manage prospect, partner and customer databases. Maintain data cleanliness, list uploads, target segmentation, and touch cadences.
- Ensure that the correct processes are in place to establish meaningful metrics
- Extrapolate data from online reporting, spreadsheets, and databases; measure marketing campaign performance & recommend changes for improved conversion
- Apply analytical skills to support the marketing team by identifying new ways to build, score and nurture the sales pipeline and support the growth of the business
- Recommend improvements to existing systems and processes
- Identify marketplace trends, tools, and technologies that drive online acquisition and higher quality of leads