Customizing Embedded Form

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customizing Embedded Form

Hi-Is there an option to customize the embedded form? Not looking for anything extensive, just want to wrap it in some graphics that will call more attention to it.
Thanks!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Customizing Embedded Form

Hi Lisa -
I would have to say, that unless you startegically place the graphics around the embed code on your site/page, the only other way is to have all of that carry-over from the form itself by adding what you would like it to look like either using a Rich Text field or by customizing the CSS on the settings tab; to add background images, etc.
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

@Lisa J What do you mean by "wrap it"?  The outer wrapper for the embedded form is just an HTML FORM tag. You can style it any way you like.  

As @Mike points out you can have custom CSS come in along with the form itself, though if the CSS selectors refer to elements that aren't inside the FORM tag -- but, rather, wrapper els in your external page -- that could be confusing to understand. (It will still work, of course, since the CSS will be in page scope, but you could be left thinking, "Why does the form's custom CSS in Marketo refer to some random DIV?")
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Sanford W and @Mike S.
Wrapping as in customizing the form with graphics specific to the offer or download. I'll share the info you both provided with my web developer.