Rimini Street is looking for a Demand Generation Manager at our Pleasanton, CA office. Details below:
This professional will be responsible for developing and managing demand generation programs and campaigns to build awareness, create interest and generate leads for Rimini Street’s services. This position will work with other functional teams and drive initiatives that convert inbound leads to sales-ready leads, and accelerate existing opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This individual must be results-driven by gathering and reporting on program metrics to monitor, analyze and apply best practices to maximize campaign ROI. The selected candidate must be self-directed, collaborate well with colleagues, have initiative and critical thinking skills, dive into the details to get things done, and have a can do attitude, with the ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously. Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Define, plan and implement direct marketing campaigns; identify the most effective messaging, value proposition, channels and calls to action
- Drive the optimal mix of marketing activities within our campaigns to achieve corporate objectives, including lead generation, opportunity creation, and marketing-sourced revenue
- Coordinate and execute marketing programs including webinars, emails, direct mails, online marketing and advertising, associations, database marketing and related programs.
- Spearhead concept and creative development and execution of campaign materials
- Facilitate and track lead distribution and follow up activities with the Lead Gen and sales teams
- Support event and trade show promotion – pre, post and onsite
- Understand and leverage marketing automation technologies across the entire lead nurturing process
- Track campaigns and report metrics as well as overall ROI to the internal stakeholders - Continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize ROI
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, SOW (scope of work) / budget.
Additional Duties and responsibilities
- Research list vendors and resources for building target accounts and contacts
- Understand and collaborate on marketing automation technologies across the entire lead nurturing process
- Build client relationship and support client marketing effort to improve retention and upsell, as well as leverage in prospecting programs
- Bachelors degree required; Major in marketing or communications preferred
Bachelors degree required; Major in marketing or communications preferred
- 7+ years of experience in B-to-B marketing, with 5+ years of technology marketing.
- Direct experience in marketing campaign management strongly preferred
- Highly self-motivated individual who enjoys working under limited supervision
- Tenacious problem solver with a strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed. Strong drive to action and results orientation
- Strong written, editing, proofreading and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with varied groups including executive management, customers, media, and internal teams
- Demonstrated lead generation results that translated into sales revenue
- Ability to effectively operate and produce results in a start-up environment
- Understanding of how to leverage technology in marketing processes, including marketing automation, salesforce, Adobe creative suite, Microsft office software, and similar tools
- Familiar with Marketing automation software such as Marketo
- Experience with marketing to global audiences
Rimini Street is the leading independent provider of enterprise software support services. The company is redefining enterprise support services with an innovative, award-winning program that enables Oracle and SAP licensees to save up to 90 percent on total support costs over a decade, including saving 50 percent on their annual support fees. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades or migrations for at least 10 years. Hundreds of clients, including global, Fortune 500, midmarket, and public sector organizations from virtually all industries have selected Rimini Street as their trusted, independent support provider.