- You can still use Interesting Moments.
- I believe the two trigger tokens you referenced only work with IMs, but they probably work elsewhere.
- There are some threads related to Last Interesting Moment or Last Campaign or Last Program Before MQL. Your idea is correct that you will get a list of whatever the lead last did before MQL or SQL.
- I am usually skeptical that this is of value in analysis because of the wide variety of behaviors possible - a series of actions will lead to an MQL --- does it matter what the last one was? What will you do this this information?
Hey @Stephen - I agree with what @Josh says about `Last <whatever>` (though in a way the `Last Interesting Moment` suggests that Marketo wants you to see value there).
As I mentioned in an overlapping thread the other day, you can log the `Last Form Fillout Source` by creating this new field and adding it as a hidden field on every form, setting the value to the LP name. That may help to a degree.
Thanks for the input Josh and Sanford. Your responses were insightful. I agree that any type of "MQL/SQL Trigger" field won't be useful in telling the whole story. Anyway, the initial interest I have in the fields is for 2 reasons:
1) Having an SQL trigger field would be useful for alerting sales on what the last activity was that made them an SQL -- essentially, why are they calling. I Realize this intelligence can be gathered by including the interesting moment triggers and won't require any type of new field.
2) The other reason (and main driver for the question) is that I want to be able to report (for our CMO) what campaigns are driving results. Clearly, we want to know what campaigns are acquiring new leads. We also want to know what campaigns are triggering MQLs and SQLs. While those triggers are usually the result of more than one activity, I am not sure how else to create an easy report that can be presented in a dashboard to show what the triggering activity was (I don't think I can create a dashboard report that will show all activities for all SQLs, so I want to show the campaigns that are triggering the SQLs). If there is a better way here, I would welcome the insight.
P.S., I did already set up that field and flow steps for the "last content download" Sanford. Thanks for the suggestion.