Cloning default program

Harish_Gupta
Level 2

Cloning default program

Hi,

I have one folder in which i have default program which contatins one email and one smart campaign with no filter, no flow. I am trying to move the folder from workspace A to workspace B but i am getting error "The following assets are in use or used by other assets: I have checked the "Used By" section of email and it blank. Even i have not approved my email but still its not allowing me to move it in separate workspace. I am able to move it in same workspace but not in different. Also, Test Email is using one template which is present in Workspace A only. Please suggest.
3 REPLIES 3
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Cloning default program

Hi Harish,

First clone the email template and add in the shared folder then you can create email with that template in second workplace. If in future you want to move landing pages you have unlink the template and forms from the landing page.

Then clone the template inside shared folder, clone the form inside a folder drag the folder into any other folder in second workspace you can also can do above for landing page also.

Let me know if you any query.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, the template needs to be shared across WS if you do this.
Harish_Gupta6
Level 8

Thanks Alok and Josh. Sharing templates resloved my problem. 🙂

I have one more doubt. Suppose if i have engagement program which contains default email program and smart campagin, email so do i need to unlink anything or there also sharing will work.

Thanks for your help in advance
Harish Gupta