Program Analyzer - No Program Information was found

Anonymous
Not applicable

Program Analyzer - No Program Information was found

Greetings!

I have just setup our first iteration of a revenue cycle model, have added records to the revenue stages and was looking to see what reporting will look like.

When I attempt to run the report I get a pop up saying that there is No program information found. I have set our programs to report regardless of costs, and have added costs to one.

What am I missing?

Here are a few screen shots:

The error...
0EM50000000T2kN.png

The report setup...
0EM50000000T2kS.png

Sample program NOT appearing...
0EM50000000T2kX.png

Thanks!

PW

7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Program Analyzer - No Program Information was found

Well, the program analyzer has nothing to do with the RCM or your Engagement program.

Check your Leads by Revenue Stage report to ensure you actually did batch push existing records into the RCM. Also, did you use only RCM Transition stages or did you setup the campaigns to manage the stages?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh, can you explain what you mean? I'm seeing the same error, though I have not set up the RCM.

What needs to be in place in order for the Program Analyzer to display information? My leads are members of the programs and I have set program costs, but nothing.
Eddie_Morales
Level 4

I also have this problem. I've recently inherited the current Marketo configuration we have and I'm unsure as to why I'm getting the same error/issue.

I agree with Alice, Josh can you elaborate a bit further or point us to some documentation that can help us with pushing records to RCM? I'm unclear as to transition stages vs campaigns to manage the stages.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

When I first set up my model, I created Smart Lists of people that fit the criteria for each stage and then ran a batch action that deposited them into their appropriate RCM stages. After that, RCM will manage all future movements. It just needs a little help to get it going . If I'm wrong about this and anyone has a better answer, I'm open to suggestions!

As far as the data not showing up in the Program Analyzer, when did you make your changes? It's sometimes taken a full business day for my Analyzer to refresh after making updates to the Programs.

Eddie_Morales
Level 4

Thanks for the explanation. I think I'll have to go back to each Smart List that was created and see what the logic is. I'll also see go through the docs and how to deposit them into the RCM stages, since I'm not familiar with how to do that.

I haven't necessarily made any changes this was an instance that I inherited from another person who is no longer in the company. So I have little context as to how this was configured.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Isn't that the best? If it helps, you can either set up a batch campaign to deposit them, or select all leads in a smart list and perform an action (under the Lead Actions drop-down). The latter is fastest for me.

Eddie_Morales
Level 4

Awesome, thanks! I'll give those options a shot and see what happens.