Why you should join us now:
GeoDigital is undergoing a transformation and the marketing team is at the center of it! The newly developed GeoDigital marketing function is driving all new positioning, growing revenue with world-class marketing campaigns and taking the lead on shaping what, how and where we communicate in order to drive new value across the business. With a new Chief Marketing Officer on board, this is your chance to get in on the ground floor as we build a world-class marketing team. Joining at this time gives you a real voice in shaping GeoDigital’s marketing strategy, the opportunity to work closely with an internationally experienced marketing leader and the chance to shape a role that can grow with you.
This is your chance to shape the future of autonomous cars, ensure reliable power for our nation and deliver real change as we make our mark as the leading big geospatial data and analytics software company.
Why our company is cool:
From ensuring reliable power grids, to driving toward autonomous vehicles, to mapping cities in 3D – GeoDigital is expanding the frontiers of our digital planet to make life better for the real one. GeoDigital leads the way with big spatial data and analytics software solutions which our customers have access to precision location insights – any time, anywhere. By combining remote sensing technologies such as LiDAR with analytics and location-based software, GeoDigital can help digitize, analyze, explore and work to solve complex geospatial challenges like no other. Today and in our increasingly autonomous future, GeoDigital guides people, autonomous cars, machines and infrastructure for a safer, more reliable and productive world.
Marketing Program Manager
As the Marketing Program Manager you will deliver value across the marketing mix with a varied and challenging role. You will drive value by leading the Marketing Demand Generation function with holistic oversight from campaign inception to outbound calling and telemarketing management, drive value from tradeshows and corporate events, be at the center of building a new online presence, work closely to enable our sales team for success and assist across the marketing mix with innovative new programs.
To be successful, you will have proven experience in enterprise software marketing, preferably to Utilities in the North American market. The ideal candidate will be a known change agent, relentless innovator, and trusted to always deliver high quality programs.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Work with marketing, sales and the leadership team to develop and execute highly successful campaigns from inception to execution, reporting and refinement.
- Understand Utility organizations and how they buy and translate that to how we sell by developing a sound understanding of our solutions and products.
- Manage all outside vendors relating to telemarketing and campaign development.
- Regularly update the sales organization on project status, results and process effectiveness.
- Monitor financial aspects of marketing programs to ensure on-time, on-budget completion.
- Develop effective reporting and communications tools and maintain timely and informative communication with key stakeholders.
- Remain current on changes within the industry through publications, periodicals, technical resources and business media.
- Assist in strategic programs across the marketing mix working closely with Chief Marketing Officer.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Competencies
- Post-secondary education in business or related field of study.
- A minimum of five years of experience working in a Market Development, programs, project management.
- Proven results in outbound Marketing Development role with experience leading outsourced telemarketing services.
- Experience in managing events and deriving opportunities from tradeshow participation.
- Experienced in marketing automation, sales automation (particularly Salesforce.com) and prospect list development.
- Proven ability to manage leads (inbound and outbound) with effective qualification and efficient management and evaluation of leads with our global sales team.
- World-class verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and function effectively in a matrix structure.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Ability to manage programs on time and within budget.
- Dedication and commitment to company profitability.
If you are interested in joining the GeoDigital team and feel that your skills and experiences align with our requirements, please apply directly at www.GeoDigital.com/careers. (and yes, we have a new website launching soon!)
I have the same question (0)