Nurture Transition Advice

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nurture Transition Advice

I am launching my 12-touch nurture today and my transition rules follow -

There will be a 15 day wait step in between each asset send, but if a contact is engaged and clicks a link within any of the nurture emails, they will be move into a different stream with a 10 day wait step in between each asset send.

On stream #1, I have my cadence set to Every 3 weeks on Thu | 11:00 AM EDT .. which will launch today.

Should I set my stream #2, Every 2 weeks on Thu (3/26/15) | 11:00 AM EDT. I want to make sure if a prospect clicks a link (today) within one of the emails from stream #1, that they won't receive another email within stream 2 for another 2 weeks.

Thanks

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Nurture Transition Advice

So:

Stream 1: 3 week cadence on Thursdays, starting 3/12

if lead clicks link in email in Stream 1, then move to Stream 2

Stream 2: 2 week cadence on Thursdays, starting 3/26

So if a lead clicks in Stream 1 on any Thursday, it will have to wait 2 weeks until the next Stream 2 Cast. This will always be true if the lead clicks on stream 1 emails on the first Thursday.

BUT, let's say a lead doesn't check email until March 25, they get pushed into Stream 2 and get Cast 1 in Stream 2 on March 26.

There's not much you can do about that unless you use a transition campaign and force it to wait until after the next Thursday before entering Stream 2. I very much doubt this scenario will happen.