I want to send an auto email to my SalesTeam when a lead is hot

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to send an auto email to my SalesTeam when a lead is hot

Hi Marketo Community!

Here is my problem:

I am using Sales Insight, but when a lead is hot, I would like to send an email to my sales team automatic. Is that possible and where?

And in the email, is it possible, that the name of the lead will appear in the email automatically and how??

Thanks again!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I want to send an auto email to my SalesTeam when a lead is hot

What is your definition of hot? Is it when a lead reaches a certain score or performs are particular action?

Would you not just create a smart campaign in Marketo using a trigger that when a lead meets the hot criteria then in the flow you use the send alert function to send an email alert to the sales team.

In the email that you choose int he alert you can use lead token to dynamically populate it with the lead values like name etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cathal Moran

First of all, pardon my english.

I am using Sales Insight, so hot would be when Relative Urgency and Relative Score is 3 flames and 3 stars (25 points and 25 points) see picture of my scale picture #1

0EM50000000SyCg.jpg

Can you explain more deeply about "In the email that you choose int he alert you can use lead token to dynamically populate it with the lead values like name etc."

Thanks again!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mads-

You can create a trigger smart campaign like @Cathal said above to fire off the alert email. You can base the trigger off of Score is Changed and add the filters for Relative Score and Relative Urgency. Make sure you set the score to be at least 25 points for both filters.

Here's a help article to walk you through those steps: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L7ciCAC

Here's another article re: token glossary: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LBvaCAG

Good luck!