This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Unfortunately these are separate reports (as you mention, one is Email Performance report and the other is Landing Page Performance). There's no way that I know of to do a "joined" sort of report like this, yet, but could be a good suggestion to post to the Ideas section.
You could get some insights using lead performance report
1. Create lead performance report in Marketing activities (possibly even in the program you used to send out the email you want to get the stats on)
1. In the report smart list choose filter - Was sent email and select the email in question (lets call it "Email XYZ")
2. Create smart lists for each activity you want to see data on, like a) opened "Email XYZ", b) clicked link in "Email XYZ", c) filled in form, etc
3. Go to report Setup and add those smart lists as custom columns
As a result you will be able to see how many leads that were sent that email opened it, clicked and filled in the form
It sadly doesn't show percentages, so you would have to do some math yourself
Thank you both.
Iryna, if I read your answer correctly, that would show me the data for one particualr email. Is there a way I can see something like that across all emails?
yes, you could achive the same for all of the emails
- create a smart list for each activity you want to see data on in the Lead Database, e.g. 1. Opened email = any, 2. Clicked link email =any, 3. Filled in form=any
- create a lead performance report in analytics
- add all of the smart lists you created as custom columns
Hope that helps
Thank you Iryna. Is there a way to do that with an email performance report? I'm not seeing where I can do a custom column on that particular report. I thinkt he goal is to get to where we can see how many of each of those criteria happened based on the emails sent.