Director of Marketing
- Chicago, IL
We are a Chicago based, VC funded tech company (http://bit.ly/ReviewTrackers). Our company focuses on simplicity, and usability to provide location based businesses an easy way to monitor what is being said about them in online reviews. We have thousands of paying locations already and are growing every month.
To help drive aggressive revenue growth through creating and executing on our digital marketing strategy, which includes all lead generation, marketing automation, website properties and SEO, and graphic design functions, as well as collaborating with marketing communications and product marketing on content marketing strategies. Also, building the digital marketing department by hiring and retaining A players.
- Develop and manage the execution of effective marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads to the sales team and build a pipeline of potential clients, by providing strategy, creative direction, campaign objectives, and measurement of results/ROI.
- Utilize marketing automation programs to generate, capture, qualify, and assign leads to members of the sales team.
- Create compelling content and assets; including generating, and optimizing, websites and landing pages.
- Create new and creative strategies to increase lead velocity rate
- Develop segmentation and identify opportunities to drive targeted campaigns that generate new leads and nurture existing leads.
- Establish and meet monthly and quarterly marketing lead generation and opportunity creation targets.
- Create and execute reporting of campaign metrics, including ROI.
- Plan and implement a conference and convention strategy for in-person events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, a related subject, or commensurate work experience.
- Proven and successful experience with inbound demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, including, but not limited to email, website, PPC, SEO, social media.
- Knowledge of best practices in marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing.
- Successful experience in leading a creative content marketing strategy for a SAAS company.
- Experience with CRM and/or marketing automation, including list management, segmentation, and custom report creation. Hubspot and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Experience with targeting, segmenting and profiling of prospects and customers.
- Experience writing, presenting and executing on ROI-driven marketing campaign plans.
- Strong analytic capability pertaining to response analysis.
- 5-8+ years of experience with the marketing programs described above.
- Superior people management skills and prior experience in leading a team of marketing professionals.
- Casual dress and a flexible schedule. Come in a sweatshirt, jeans, whatever, like everyone else here.
- A fun team environment with periodic outings (Cubs games, happy hours, and other events) to celebrate successes
- Creative work environment. We are lucky to work in a place that is full of intelligent, talented and innovative folks. Although most hours the place is quiet (we're a focused bunch), this is punctuated with hilarious outbursts and general merriment, which makes a nice way to spend the day.
- Free food. Every week, we stock our kitchen with free healthy snack foods.
- Easy transportation. We’re really close to the 'L' Blue and Green line and Halsted and Grand Bus.
- Pop-a-shot machine in the office. (Current high score is 168)
- Excellent healthcare benefits with Review Trackers covering 100% of Health, Dental & Vision insurance. Yes, 100%
- We offer a competitive salary
- Retirement Plans, Life Insurance & Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation in your first year