Qlikview-Marketo integration

Is it possible?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Benjamin_Lillie
Level 2

Re: Qlikview-Marketo integration

Hi David, yes we are in the process of building an internal version of a QV-Marketo connector. We are building using a QVX connector and then distilling the data down into QVDs, but it could probably also be done using any other API integration tools such as Boomi or SQL.

Here is some documentation on how the QVX connector works:

http://community.qlikview.com/docs/DOC-2639

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It must be if you can run the APIs between the two...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right. Is anyone doing this? If so, what sort of data can we pass?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should be possible. I know some BI companies have a custom integration already set up, not sure about Qilk. Try asking in the LinkedIn Marketo group too.
Benjamin_Lillie
Level 2

Hi David, yes we are in the process of building an internal version of a QV-Marketo connector. We are building using a QVX connector and then distilling the data down into QVDs, but it could probably also be done using any other API integration tools such as Boomi or SQL.

Here is some documentation on how the QVX connector works:

http://community.qlikview.com/docs/DOC-2639

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ben! I'm glad you caught this discussion. Thank you for the info and page. From what I understand about the APIs (which isn't too terribly much), the integration approach Qlikview is taking is opening up some interesting capabilities for lead/campaign management-type control. I'll be interested to hear more when that becomes available.

Just FYI, BrightTALK's main goal with a Qlikview-Marketo integration is to enable Qlikview reports that visualize email performance [opens, clicks, conversions (webinar registrations)—this data could be displayed in the form of progression statuses if that's easier)] and perhaps some behavioral/event-based reports on things like web page traffic. Just sayin.. perhaps some of your other clients would appreciate this as well after the first connector is completed 😄

Thanks,
DK
Benjamin_Lillie
Level 2

Hi David, sure - no problem! Currently, we are doing the same things that you are looking for by using the QV SFDC connector, which is available to everyone, and a combination of Marketo email status update triggers to show progessions in emails through to form fill outs. Definitely hear you on the Marketo connector, and will keep you posted once it is fully developed!  🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, thanks again for the info and that tip.

Cheers,
DK