SOLVED

Landing Page Help

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing Page Help

How would I get a Div# out of the template elements on a landing page? I have tired everything and it doesn't seem to want to go away.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Landing Page Help

You are going to need to edit the landing page template.  You are currently in the Landing Page Designer.  You will need to go into the Design Studio and edit the actual tempate html that the landiing page is using.  I would recommend cloning the original template, editing that, and then cloning your current landing page and use the updated template.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the ID of the Div, and do you have an example of the landing page that we can look at?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was trying to get you a screen shot but it will not let me upload for some reason.

The ID is DIV#mktcolumns and it is under the template elements.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you want me to email it to you I can.  Give me your email address.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure, kennylmd@gmail.com
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are going to need to edit the landing page template.  You are currently in the Landing Page Designer.  You will need to go into the Design Studio and edit the actual tempate html that the landiing page is using.  I would recommend cloning the original template, editing that, and then cloning your current landing page and use the updated template.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect, I will try that out.  Thanks for all of your help.