Creating our own HTML template

Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating our own HTML template

Our web designer is trying to customize the landing page templates in Marekto to hard-code some of our company's elements. When he uses the HTML source code fo editing, the system doesn't support a lot of changes to the code. For example, he tried to hard-code our company logo, but it messed up the template. We are thinking we could do some minimal changes to such things as color of the text, but for logos and other images, we may have to use the drag-and-drop capabilities. We thought we could create our own HTML template. Does anyone know how we can do this? Thank you. 
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creating our own HTML template

Terri,
Our services team creates email and LP templates for customers.  You can reach them at services@marketo.com

Raj
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Terri--It's absolutely possible to customize a template using HTML, in fact I would recommend using that approach. We coded in most of our branding and framework to all of our landing page templates. Coding Marketo templates can be a little tricky if you haven't done it before. If there are specific bugs that your designer is having a hard time working out, I'd be happy to take a look at his code. I've worked on a bunch of custom landing page templates.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I second Kate, there are benefits customising the landing pages.

I would suggest the developer visiting the "deep dive" for landing pages. 
http://community.marketo.com/MarketoDeepDive?id=kA5500000008QNhCAM