Scoring custom Account fields in SFDC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scoring custom Account fields in SFDC

I'm sure this is a total edge-case, but here's my issue: we've had Marketo enable writing to the Account record in SFDC, but I'm noticing that scoring is not supported on the Account. I created custom Number fields in SFDC, turned them into Score fields in Marketo, and when I attempted to increment the field with a Change Score flow step, I received this error:

"FAILED: MSI scoring for attribute not supported"

Has anyone else run into this issue, or can someone from Marketo comment on whether this is something that can be enabled?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Paul_Green
Level 2

Re: Scoring custom Account fields in SFDC

Drew,

Great question, I'm also very interested in how folks are going after account based scoring schemes.  Please post your solutions to account based scoring. 

Thanks very much,
Paul Green
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Drew, did you configure sales insight to use this new field for either stars or flames? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not, Jep, but that shouldn't affect my ability to change score for these fields, should it?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still working with Marketo Support, but it's sounding like this is a limitation within Marketo. Not yet sure if it's something that can be enabled, but I'll update this thread when I find out.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Final response from Marketo was account scoring is NOT currently supported. We're working around it by scoring the contacts and running reports to summarize those scores, but that's way less than ideal. I'd love to see Marketo support this in the near future.