Field Marketing Manager, Central or East
Location: Any Major City, United States
Jive Software is looking for a field marketing manager in the central and east regions. These roles will be in region and the manager will work remotely. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume if you interested.
The Field Marketing Manager will assist with planning, developing and implementing regional outbound marketing programs targeting prospective customers, current customers and other influencers vital to generating business opportunities. This person will be the central point of contact within the region for Field Marketing and they must be comfortable with ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, and can balance thinking with tactical, detailed execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive and execute targeted regional marketing plans to bring together corporate programs and regional opportunities, including but not limited to field events, executive programs, tradeshows, customer references, industry associations and telemarketing
- Understands complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases. Provides support through sales tools, training and market expertise to the sales force to ensure their ability to consultatively sell solutions
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VP’s and directors, field marketing peers and account executives
- Manage and implement demand creation and lead generation activity to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness activities
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success
- Assist event and marketing program managers in developing regional and campaign specific target lists through the CRM database
- Communication to account managers in order to understand and participate in marketing programs
- Identify sales training needs and collaboratively develop programs to address field sales knowledge weakness
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Desirable: MBA; Experience in high-technology environment
- Ability to travel between 25-30%
- Prior experience in high technology enterprise software field marketing required
- Experience working in or with a high technology sales department with an understanding of sales cycles and large deal complexity
- Experience working in marketing with proven success and high initiative in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- CRM (Salesforce.com) and Marketing Automation experience required
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management
- Outstanding presentation/communication skills
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve extraordinary results
- High energy, self-directed, team player
- Detail oriented
- 3-5 years relevant experience