Marketing Activities - Scheduled Campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketing Activities - Scheduled Campaign

All, 

If I create a schedule campaign whereby the members (leads) can run to the flow only once, will the updates to these leads' status carry over? I.e., say I had a lead John Doe whose status was "New Lead", it ran through my scheduled campaign once. Let's say 1 week later John Doe progresses through my funnel and becomes a "Qualified" lead; will that be captured within my campaign?  

Thanks, 

Gio
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketing Activities - Scheduled Campaign

I think you are asking..

If you create a triggered campaign. Schedule it to run flow once. If a new lead qualifies for that campaign & runs through it, and then reverts back to an earlier stage and now qualifies for it again. Will it go through a 2nd time? No it won't.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ Adam thank you for your prompt answer, but I did not mean a trigger campaign just a plain ol vanilla one but that is scheduled to run say weekly. Assuming that the leads can only run through it once, will the change in the lead status change be captured by the campaign? Does that make sense? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, unfortunately. So how about instead of talking about it in theory, you just show your campaign, what your smart list & flow steps are. And what the data you want captured is..