SOLVED

Marketo Tracking Links Showing Up in Email

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Tracking Links Showing Up in Email

Our emails contain embedded links. We've noticed that the marketo tracking links are appearing in our emails next to the embedded links. Has anyone experience something similar? And how did you solve it?

Thanks in advance!

Andrea

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo Tracking Links Showing Up in Email

I'm wondering if there is a misplaced / leftover HTML tag somewhere near the links that is causing the issue.  Do you have someone that can proof the HTML code of the email's body copy to check for this?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please provide an example of what is appearing in your sent email.  Is it an HTML email?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sending from Outlook via Send and Track or from Salesforce via Send Marketo Email?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope! We are sending through a Marketo campaign via the Send Email flow step. Lead goes through the campaign flow (i.e. they receive the email) upon completing our signup form.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the email signature with the links in the Email Template or in the email itself?
Anonymous
Not applicable

The email signature w/ the links is within the email itself. We are using a blank template for this email.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm wondering if there is a misplaced / leftover HTML tag somewhere near the links that is causing the issue.  Do you have someone that can proof the HTML code of the email's body copy to check for this?