Email Link Performance Report Error

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Link Performance Report Error

I create email link performance reports all the time so I'm not sur why i'm getting an error message for this most recent report when I try to run it. I clicked new report and chose Email Link Performance. I went into the Setup tab and chose design studio emails and selected the email I wanted to report on. I don't need to add a smart list. Why does it say Error Running Report? The email was sent yesterday and I received the same error message yesterday when I tried to create the report.

Aside from that issue - Has anyone else had issues with Marketo being EXTREMELY delayed with reports? I will send out an email but I'm not able to see results from the email until hours later - sometimes not even until the next day. It was never this slow until this past month or so. Sometimes it's hard to see if the email was even sent out unless I go to the marketing activities tab and click the results of that campaign. 
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email Link Performance Report Error

Rebecca,

You should contact Marketo support so they can look into this for you. Your second issue may be happening because the Email Link performance report does not use "Real Time" data. It generally take about  24 hours for the data to be reflected in the report. Since you only ran the campaign yesterday, your results may not be available yet.