Engaged/Visited for Unknown Leads

Caitlin_Poliksa
Level 3

Engaged/Visited for Unknown Leads

I am trying to track how many people visit my landing page from a print ad. I have a redirect set up for a unique URL for the landing page. I want to see all who come to the homepage through my redirect URL, even if they are unknown leads. I want to make any unknown lead or known lead change progression status to visited, if they come to the landing page from this URL. In my small bit of testing I am unable to see any data. Is it even possible for me to track these unknown leads on a landing page redirect?

Thanks,
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Engaged/Visited for Unknown Leads

Caitlin, until they are known I don't think you'll be able to track these leads on that redirect. I could be wrong but I think that's the way it will work. 
Itay_Billet4
Level 8

What you can do is create a smart campaign with Trigger "Visit webpage" for this Landing page, and add all visit to a list (using "Add to list" flow step). This will include known and anonymous, and you can also "stamp" new leads with the appropriate lead source.
You can get really into details by building a program for each Landing page / Asset by viewing this helpful discussion by Adam:
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000Pbh1AAC
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great