GoToWebinar integration doesn't seem to be working

Anonymous
Not applicable

GoToWebinar integration doesn't seem to be working

I've added GoToWebinar as an event partner and chosen them to integrate into a Marketo event and campaign I've set up. Under Admin>Partners, GoToWebinar reports to be connected. It also says it is connected in the campaign manager and shows three registrants. However, the event does not show the registrants, nor does GoToWebinar when I log into that application and view the webinar we're supposed to be connected to.

Why is everything integrated and connected in Marketo, but I'm not seeing registrants in GoToWebinar?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: GoToWebinar integration doesn't seem to be working

Are you using a Marketo page to register for the webinar? If so, you need to make sure that you have the step for change program status to show as Registered. Otherwise GoTo won't pick up the registrants.
Anonymous
Not applicable

0EM50000000QVbb.jpg

Here is what my program status looks like within the campaign I am using. From what you're saying, I think that part isn't the issue, right?
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Right, that looks correct. And your form has first name, last name and email address all as required fields, correct? Those are needed for the sync to work right. I think if that's all set up, then I'm stumped!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, all three of those fields are required. So odd! Thanks for your help. I will open up a case with Marketo.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You mention that there are three registrants, but they don't appear in the Marketo event or in GTM... where do they appear?