Marketo Sales Insight Rep Emails Interesting Moments/Lead Scorring

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo Sales Insight Rep Emails Interesting Moments/Lead Scorring

I have installed Marketo Sales Insight and created some sales templates that they can send from MSI in Salesforce. However, I want to increase the lead score for leads that click on these sales email. In my Smart List I have Email Is and then it lists all the email templates I created for MSI. As part of the flow I have the change score to increase the lead score and I also added the Interesting Moment type, which is Email and my description "Opened Sales Email: {{trigger.Name}}"

I created some test leads to test this process but the interesting moment is not showing up in Sales Force after I have opened/clicked these emails. Am I misunderstanding how MSI works or do I have my smart list set up incorrectly? 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo Sales Insight Rep Emails Interesting Moments/Lead Scorring

For sales emails, you have to use a "...Sales Email" filter, not an "...Email" filter.  And you can't use "is" as the operator for the sales emails filters (e.g. Clicked Link in Sales Email, Was Sent Sales Email, etc.) because the argument is the subject line of the email, not the name of the email and Marketo tacks on a different ID number to the end of the subject of every sales email that is sent.  So you have to use a "starts with" or "contains" operator with your sales email filters.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elliott,

Thanks so much for your response! I have made those changes. But I am noticing that for some emails it will show up as an interesting moment for opens and other emails will not. I have also noticed that none of my emails show an interesting moment for clicks links in sales email. Here is how I have the smart campaigns set up now:

Opens Sales Email Campaign:
Subject starts with then pulled all the emails in
Flow - Change Score and add interesting Moment. Type Email Description Opened Sales Email: {{trigger.Name}}

Clicks Links in Sales Emails Campaign:
Cliccks link in sales email subject starts with
Flow - change score and add interesting moment. Type is Email and description is The user clicked {{trigger.Link}} fromt his email: {{trigger.Name}}

Is something set up incorrectly?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the score changing but the interesting moment is not showing up?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

No the score is not changing either. Some of my emails have a score added and the interesting moment is updated however other emails and all clicks are not showing any score change or interesting moment.