46 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2013 2:28 PM by 41574

Salesforce.com sync errors - hundreds of duplicate leads created in SFDC by Marketo user

We've been using SFDC for nearly 10 years, and Marketo for just a month or so.

Sometime last night or early this AM, our Marketo sync user started creating hundreds of duplicate leads in SFDC. Looking at some of the lead records in Marketo says the creation originated in Salesforce.com.

Marketo support pointed me to this error I'm getting with sync failure: 

Could not execute update [Native Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and li.sfdc_lead_id is null and p.id=li.lead_person_id and p.sfdc_type is null' at line 3] [User Info: update mkt_person p,mkt_lead_interest li set li.sfdc_lead_id = '00Q4000000roOEYEA2', li.updated_at = '2013-11-21 08:51:49', li.sfdc_synch_timestamp = '2013-11-21 08:51:49', p.sfdc_type = 'Lead' WHERE li.id = and li.sfdc_lead_id is null and p.id=li.lead_person_id and p.sfdc_type is null]

Waiting to hear from SFDC support. 

Possibly related to permissions / role / user change in SFDC? I don't see any evidence of that in SFDC.

Dupe reocrds (25+ each) continuing to be created in SFDC by Marketo user. No lead source.

Ideas?

Thanks,
      Gabe