AnsweredAssumed Answered

Software free trial and e-commerce integration with Marketo?

Question asked by 12379 on Jan 30, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 31, 2016 by c7292467257abdd6e3d96a23f93b26ebbf8ae078
I was wondering if anyone can share any experience they might have using Marketo with software free trial and online software sales (e-commerce).  We're looking at building these capabilities and wondering how and if Marketo will play a role.  Here are some of the questions that I'm trying to understand:

Are there any SaaS e-commerce platforms that have built integration with Marketo?

Is anyone using Marketo to drive a software free trial?  If we were to use a Marketo landing page for free trial registration, is there any way to secure the download page so you have to go through the registration form to reach the thank you page with the software download link on it?

We’re using Atlassian Crowd to generate userid’s to access our support systems.  Has anyone tried to integrate Marketo with Atlassian Crowd to automatically generate and send login credentials to someone that has submitted a form?

I'm also investigating building these processes around Salesforce.com instead of Marketo.  Just wanted to see to what extent anyone might be using/integrating Marketo for software free trials and software ecommerce.

Outcomes