Email Performance from Salesforce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Performance from Salesforce

Hello everyone,

I have one of our salesmen asking about how he can see a report showing the activities around the emails he is sending from Salesforce. He's using Marketo Sales Insights to send them, but I'm wondering what kind of report can I run and automate to deliver to him on a daily basis showing these activities. He's also wondering how he can send mass emails from Sales Insights inside Salesforce instead of having to come to me and send them from Marketo.

Thanks for your help!
Alec
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email Performance from Salesforce

I would use a trigger-based smart campaign in Marketo to add people responding to his out-bound Sales emails to a Salesforce campaign, build him a report/dashboard in Saleforce and push it to him via email...Giving him the roll up report in real-time. although this is complete duplication of the out-of-box functionality of Sales Insight do it! You are looking a a huge oportunity to create sales and marketing allignent here...

If you do this for one member of Sales it will spread and that is when you can do some training around Sales Insight adoption...
Edward_Masson
Level 10

I agree with Mark, having just one sales rep wanting to use MSI/Marketo is great!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting Sales to stop spending 47% of their time trying to figure out who are their best bets to spend time on is always my main year-one gaol sof a Marketo deployment...I would dedicate lots of time to this!!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys, I appreciate the input. Do you know of any help articles or posts that could guide me in getting this set up?
Anonymous
Not applicable

The recommendation I gave you is mostly Salesforce reports populated by Marketo triggers. How are you in SalesForce?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can find my way around to do enough damage. If I know what aspects I have to implement I think I could figure it out. It's just knowing what I have to put in place.